Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Letters Home



How could they possibly turn this boy down.  Go get'em Elder Clayton!

Here are some letters that came in the mail.  I really want to document them so I'm typing them as he wrote them to us.  Love this boy!!!

March 20, 2011

Hey thanks so much for the letters.  I love everyone of them.  Oh and will you FB Miss Taylor and ask her for her address.  There is a Hermana here that know her from Heber.  It's funny how you make connections here.  Also FB Letia Peterson that is Elder Peterson's mom, FB her if you want to.  He's way cool.  I could see us being tight when we get home, if I get home, ha-ha.  Just kidding, honestly, it's pretty fun here.  Es muy dificil but very fun.  I don't really understand it all yet, but I love that we just laugh me and Elder Peterson it's so rad.  Way cool kid.  Well thanks for the news and the package!  That was great.  I love you talk to you later.  Elder Clayton
p.s.  Maybe if you could send me some cheddar chex mix and/or Jalepeno from Walker's if not that's cool too.  Love ya, Oh and Caleb I want to hear from you, love ya!

March 28, 2011
Hey guys how's it going.  I know I just emailed on Friday, but I really just wanted to talk to you again!
Thank you for the package and the notes, the cookies are AMAZING!  The jerky bomb, too, I love it.  Well really Friday night and all day Saturday were so hard on me.  First the Espanol on Friday was so hard and everyone in my room was so frustrated we didn't even open my package because...well honestly I just felt like I didn't deserve to open it.  Like it's been way fun just frustrating.  Anyways today is Sunday and we had Fast Sunday since it's General Conf. next week.  We had a bomb testimony meeting.  There is a district leaving for mexico and it was awesome.  Then tonight we had Stephen Allen give a devotional, so sweet.  By the way I'll be out of jerky by Tuesday.  But then we got to watch the Joseph Smith Movie.  It was so great.  While I was watching it, in the first of it when the Smith boys are hanging out and I just thought of our family and how great you are.  You guys are the best.  Now while reading this don't cry because everything is good.  It's just hard sometimes to think about you guys and how awesome you are.  I have taken for granted Mom and Dad so much.  I'm so sorry.  I love you  so much.  And I miss you, but know that I'm alright.  The MTC is a great place to be.  And I know it's the right place.  Stetson and Caleb I love you guys so much don't even forget that.  It's so awesome to think that we will be brothers forever!  I wouldn't have it any other way.  Thank you guys for everything you have given me and blessed me with.  Just please promise to pray for me to help teach as best I can and to learn espanol. I love you guys, you're the greatest.
Also, how is Four Pillar Fitness and San Diego.  Did Stetson get a new muffler on his car.  And who are the final 4 teams. 

I love you guys, hope to hear from you soon.  Love Elder Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment