Sunday, December 2, 2012

An Awesome Week with Peterson & Turkey in Honduras


Well family how was your guys week I hope it was great especially with thanksgiving how was the turkey to tell you the truth WE HAD THANKSGIVING!!!!! From a family in iur ward the molanfys they re cool and the turkey was awesome i hadn't eaten turkey in 2 years and it tasted and I love that you put the lights up already and the tree I think that is the fun thing about being here in central is at a lot of the businesses and  there are lights and trees which Make me freely good I will start taking some pics hopefully so you can see whats going on with us.



So what did you guys think of our little surprise haha pretty cool huh we thought so we talked about doing it and we loved your reaction yes we are comps so what I couldn't explain last week was how changes went cause we had to keep it a secret but it was something like this...... They get to zona San Pedro SULA. And they're going in putting the zone in when it's time for the new ZL of SPS with me so all I hear is "elder Peterson from jazmines will go to centro SPS as junior ZL with Elder Clayton ..... Whooooooooookaaaaaaaoo the crowd goes wild I'm telling you everyone is just like are you serious baha so Peterson gets up with me and we finally sit down and president just says "I think I screwed up " laughing so changes were cool! And me and Peterson have. Been working hard these 2weeks we have 1 girl progressing for baptism so that's good sofie I think she will. E baptized the 8 th of December so ha we just. Red to get more people to church dang it so pray for that that more can go and that we can find a family to baptize for noc
December I would love our zone to be. Celestial if that happened I could stay another. Change probably so that would be cool pray for us that these things can happen but hAha I can't. Believe it's almost December wow I am going to send a package home anything you guys would like if you can tell me by tonight at 6 I will be able to get the message so ya tell me anyways this week was full of excitement I think the funnest part of the mish is getting out and just working that's when you see the craziest and funniest things ever.  Like this week one day for lunch we went to a chicken place in centro right in the heart and were eating when some lady walks in and all the uneaten food is at and starts throwing it in a bag when all of a sudden the people who were eating go back and have to kick the lady off their table because they were just filling their drinks up hahah man I felt bad so the lady threw the chicken and beans back on the table and moved on to the next one Peterson is just in unbelief and I'm just kind of chuckling just cause its so normal but whatever all good when all of a sudden she pulls a 180 and taps Peterson on the shoulder and asks him if he is going to eat the huge piece of chicken on his plate mind you it is untouched and he was going to eat it when he's a good guy and says no go for it and boom that thing was in the bag in 1.2 seconds my head spun it was so fast hahaha man good times.


Well also we had a really good time teaching this week found some good people they just need to go to church so well hope for the best also I wanted to share a story with you guys about Omar caballero remember him the guy that me and Johnson baptized well he has been a real friend to a member of the church named Jorge Gonzalez and this is who told of his Christmas story ..... One Christmas Jorge had nothing to give his family for Christmas over 20 years ago he didn't know what to do so one opportunity came to sell chairs yeah chairs to make some money it was the 23 of December and Jorge had no idea what to do or to whom he would sell the chairs when the thought came to him of Omar caballero he calls him up and Omar says bring all of them to me Jorge a little astonished replys I have over 100 here that's not  important bring them to me so he takes them to his house they unload and put them in the garage after Omar just gives him an envelope with the money and says Merry Christmas Jorge goes home and when he gets outside his house he opens the envelope to find a lot more money then the chairs were worth so he calls Omar to say this when Omar says the money is not
Important have a merry Christmas I love you and they hung up. Hearing this story was amazing what a friend what an answer to a prayer awesome I love Omar caballero he's so cool a guy with a huge heart  I live Christmas a time when we can think more about others then ourselves I love you family you're the best thanks for all your love and support and prayers they are felt I love Honduras especially te city it's awesome I love you so much have a great week.

Love elder Bridger Clayton



No comments:

Post a Comment