Wednesday, February 6, 2013

21 & Invincible



This email was so short and of course always wish they were longer.  However, when I got home from work, there was a handwritten letter for me addressed MOM, and one for Stetson.  It was truly a blessing.  Hope for a longer one next week, but it's all good.  His 21st birthday is this Thursday.  Hard to believe that this young boy we sent to Honduras almost two years ago is now a man.  He has truly found out who he is and what he believes.  Enjoy...

Anyways i feel that way right but i know I'm not haha freak i cant even believe i am gonna have 21 years is that not just insane to think about Trujilllo has been pretty chill this week and it was a good week the Jovenes all went to San Pedro to practice dancing for the open house of the temple which is so tight i dont think i have ever been so excited for a temple everyone is so stoked for it its only 12 hours away instead of the usual 25 from here in trujillo hahah its gonna be so sweet im excited the open house begins the 11 of February and goes till the 2nd of march the mission of SPS is not invited... typical right but whatever. it will be good. I cant wait for them to complete the temple it will be an awesome thing here in this country. Also have you heard anything abiout my homecoming or anything like that just let me know what day it will be on the 17th I'm down with cause i want to go to Petersons anyways. Yeah pretty chill week i don't know what else to write.

Love You so Much

Love Elder Clayton

I got an extra bonus email, too.


Thanks so much for being my Mom i love you so much i don't know what i would do with out you i was talking to my comp the other night all of his family are members too and i told him i don't know if i could really do a mission without the support of my parents thank you guys so much you're the best of and the package the elders in Olanchito have it and are bringing it to me on Thursday so i can open it for my birthday so its all good but thank you so much for everything

No comments:

Post a Comment