Sunday, September 1, 2013

Goodbye Dinner with President & Sister Veirs

Here are the pictures of Elder Clayton & the other elders going home.  I'm not sure what to expect when he gets here.  I do know that I can't wait to hold that boy and know that he is safely home.  I know that he has been protected and watched over by millions of prayers said for him by faithful members here and all over the world.  I witnessed that as the last Sunday from the pulpit I heard those words as they prayed for the missionaries and I found the tears flowed freely as I realized he would not have those prayers for very much longer.  And for that I am sad.  He truly has been protected and watched over.  I am forever grateful for a loving Father in Heaven who I know with ever ounce of my being that He is aware of him and knows where he is and what he is doing.  As well as me and my heart and has whispered to it many times that he is okay, and that is what go me through many days and months of this journey.  But, I'm so excited to Welcome Him HOME!!!

 President & Sister Veirs
I will forever be grateful for them being there to take care of and watch over my boy as well as the other elders in the Honduras San Pedro Mission.  Well done President & Sister.  We love you!








No comments:

Post a Comment