Saturday, April 28, 2012

New District Leader & Loves being a Missionary

This week had some great news of his hard work and dedication.  He wanted just random news stuff from home so that is what all the references are to Jazz and such.  He is doing awesome and is loving being a missionary and it shows.  Enjoy...

Alright well how are all of you guys doing you all sounded great from the emails written thats awesome about the Jazz and that they have a die hard fan at the clayton house way to go caleb thats bomb man i love the al jefferson jersey its so sick man awesome ok well this week was changes and Dad mentioned something about an Elder Goddard ya i saw him from Layton Utah bt i didnt talk to him but ya hes here there were only 3 gringos this change so ya pretty much noone hahah all from south of the border so Zavaleta had a change and bounced to Santa Barbara and i got a com his name is Elder Limon hes from Mexico and if you talk to anyone that has been to mexico ask them if they have heard of Tortillas Limon cause like thats his families buisness and its huge!!! So ya First Comp from Mexico and he seems pretty cool so i hpe it will be a good change. This week on the 28th of April we have 2 Baptisms for a hermana named Melgie and her Son who is 10 years old super pilas so it will be awesome to have that expierence we just have to keep teaching and ya she will be ready my saturday for sure. we have other people too but its just the whole goin gto church thing thats a huge killer the thing i dont understand sometimes is this country is all about God i mean all over the fact its all inside and out of houses tshirts cars you name it it has got the name God or Jesuchrist on it so why do so many people not go to church ahhh its just something that we gotta work on but its all good for May...man we gotta find people for may cause we are running skim but its all good.

So ya anyones some other things went down at changes like hearing Elder Limon was going to Calpules with Elder Clayton Elder Clayton now the new Lider of the District oh man now i have that to worry about so pretty much this week was super overwhelming with everything but something cool is i got to interview a girl for baptism that was way cool i liked that but ya its all good im doing my best out here so ya i love you guys and i feel alot of times that you guys are with, me caleb in his jersey or stetson in his car with mom and Dad right next to my side i love being a missionary its got its hard days thats for sure but its awesome i love it.

Anyways thats pretty much it for this week its been a whole new week but ya pretty tranquilo

I love you guys and pray for you always love you

Love Elder Clayton

We try and get on when we can and he wrote me a little note which I didn't talk to him as I was at work and busy, but this meant the world to me.

Elder Clayton:  I love you mom how are you?
and my letter...

Hello Pal! How are you? I have to admit I have thought so much about you this week, hoping you received a companion that you will learn to love and have success with. So, please tell me all about who it is and all the details. How about pics? It seems like it's been forever since we've seen your face, if you get a chance please send at least one to let me know how you look.
This week has been a good one. Tonight Cindy had a BBQ with Josh and Alex, us and her kids. It sure seems surreal that he has come back into our lives. I'm sure there will be lots of things he will share about who he is and what brought him to this point. But needless to say he is happy to be a part of our lives. He realizes that we all have never stopped praying for him and hoping that somehow he would be part of our family again. Everyone said to make certain we tell you hello and that they are praying for you and the people you meet to listen to your message. Cindy and Carl have great kids. We played a little E.L.K. game rather than horse and I came in 2nd, not bad due to me being the oldest and a girl. I think I made a couple of shots that they were amazed went in. To be honest, me too.
You said you would like some random stuff so here you go. The Utah Jazz are on fire right now. They are most likely in the playoffs and Caleb has become quite the loyal fan. He bought an Al Jefferson jersey and every game makes certain he is wearing it as he cheers them on. In the last few games there has been at least one overtime and one was a quadruple OT, insane. He's such a fan that I called and bought tickets to Tuesday's game with Portland. We are most likely going to be on one of the top rows, but who cares, being there is what it's all about. Gordon Hayword is fun to watch. Only two years playing and last game had 29 points. Wasn't it you who handed him the hat at the March Madness thing you and Stetson did? Bruce Woodbury is our home teacher and he is hoping you and Stetson will do the thing next year when they host again. I think it is March 14-16. We'll see if you're back, but it would be fun for you two to do it again.
Today was Jaesi Jones farewell, she will be going to the Texas Houston Mission. She did a great job. I really like Jaesi and I think she'll make a great missionary. It was like yours with all the SpankyS employees there to support her. Brought back many memories.
Loved the stories you told last week. Too bad about the puppies, but a great story. Mouth to snout, and successful.
It's been a good week. The weather here finally is nice. Today was about 80 degrees and so nice. We officially started off the ice cream socials at Joanies and it was fun to catch everyone up on you and your adventures in Honduras.
I'm so looking forward to talking to you on Mother's Day. Dad is working on the Skype thing, I hope it works. Some say it's harder to Skype, meaning hard to hang up. What do you think? I'm just glad to be able to hear your voice again.
Have a wonderful week. I love you so much pal and am so proud of you and all you are accomplishing as you sacrifice and serve your fellowmen in Honduras.
Be safe & obedient. (maybe you get tired of me saying it, but it's the only thing I can say to you that I hope sticks in your mind when in doubt)

Love you son,

Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment