Sunday, September 30, 2012

LOL, a Cut Up Shirt, & Heavenly Father know us Best


His emails always make me smile while I read them, and this one does not disappoint.  I realize now more than ever it's come to the time when he  is realizing that one day he is going to return and it's going to be hard for him.  Knowing that he is going to have a hard time and leaving a big part of his heart there makes me sad.  Our bishop warned about this and to be honest I thought oh, it won't happen.  How wrong I was.  You'll see, he loves it there and is exactly where Heavenly Father wanted him to go.  Love this boy, who is not that anymore, he is now a man.  Enjoy...

Well it was a funny week that's all i have to say i find myself laughing a lot at everything it could be the littlest of things like alright here's something funny so here in sps the church has offices  here where people work and we know everyone cause they're all freaking cool and its fun but we go in on Thursday night and we have been working all day i sat in a chair at a house that was way dirty and somy shirt was dirty when i was talking to Saul and he starts flippin on how I'm a missionary and i cant be walking like this and no se and flip
so he tells me my shirt doesn't work and better that he just cut it now and he will buy me a new one i told him the shirt was fine and that he just talked the talk and couldn't walk so he wouldn't cut it this ¡ticks
him off so hahah so funny he freaking cuts my sleeve with a pair of scissors haha i was just like are you kidding me when all the office is just like IDIOT what are you doing haha but he made me a promise
and bought me a new shirt on Saturday so well needless to say i have a brand new white shirt hahah sweet right i love san pedro so legit i love it.so anyways this week was good oh and im stoked for this week
we are going to be zona celestial as we have 20 baptisms this week in the zone!!!!! its gonna be awesome i cant wait i love it here i never thought i could fall in love with a place so much i mean i love Utah
and that is definitely my home but San Pedro Sula... its sketchy but really its another paradise its funny as we were walking the other day i was talking to Castellòn about before i got my call everyone was
asking where do you wanna go and i would tell people Bismark South Dakota haha but really i just wanted to go to a sketchy city like NewYork New York Detroit Michigan Oakland California somewhere sketch in
the states right well that came and got me because Heavenly Father knows me and knew that's what i wanted so he sent me to the most Dangerous city IN THE WORLD hahah funny how he knows us so well right anyways we found a new family this week... SI HOMBRE huh Familia Ortega so bomb they're getting baptized the 15th of October i cant leave here i don't want to i still have so much to do i love all of you
guys you're the bomb.com love you all!

Love Elder Clayton

Come What May and Love It

No comments:

Post a Comment