Sunday, October 7, 2012

No News is Good News...Yeah Right...

This week was quite sad as we got a really short paragraph from Bridger saying he had spent the night in the hospital with his companion who was most likely going to have to have his appendix out.  He said it had been a long night and he was hoping to be able to write later.  Here's the very small email we received, I have to say when I read it at first I thought it was him having the trouble, but it is his companion, Elder Castellon.  We will pray for his speedy recovery and hope all goes well with his surgery.  We anxiously awaited to hear more from him, but it never came.  Faith seems to take over and we know he is ok.  How did people ever do the old fashioned way of regular mail.  I would not have survived.  Here it is...

Well I will hope to write a better email later on right now I am in the hospital with my comp elder Castellon we think he is going to get his appendix out but we are just waiting to see what happens I have been here since 930 last night man talk about long nights didn't get a room until 230 but its all good well I love you all so much talk to you later

Love Elder Bridger Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment