Friday, March 15, 2013


Here it is. His last email. It's so awesome. Everything you want them to learn and find out for themselves is testified here. I want him home so badly and yet I don't want it to end for him either. It's so hard. I can't explain it. I am forwarding this in its entirety. A few times I have taken out the word freaking as its used more than it probably should. But today I left it in. I am so proud of him.

Thank you so much for following his journey. Your prayers have been felt and appreciated.

Enjoy. It's a great one...
What is happening man i am freaking out i have no idea what to think i feel like my life is ending i don't know how to explain it super weird feeling this week was great in Roatan we had 12 investigators come out to church and the people here are awesome the people in Honduras Are amazing man i love them i love everything about this country i just don't know what to think that its over but I had an amazing week we aer actually leaving Roatan tomorrow in the morning to go to a zone Meeting in La Ceiba so it will be cool we will work in Ceiba until Jueves then on to SPS for the Friday night and Saturday...... so yeah we will see what happens i just don't know. I guess there are just so many I DON'T KNOWS right know and i have to just get stoked about it.

Well i cant believe what has just happened this is my last Pday....I don't know what to really think of that I'm scared excited i don't really have any words to describe it. As much as i really want to see you guys and see everyone. Honestly i want to stay here I love Honduras sure its a little bit dangerous as we all know when you google search Honduras it comes up as Murder Capitol of the world and the most Violent Countries known today http://opishposh.com/the-10-most-dangerous-cities/ ( check this website out haha) there are drugs gangs and everything pretty sketchy in the world AND I LOVE IT. Before getting my mission call people would ask me where do you want to go i would say one of two things usually Bismark South Dakota or I would say I want to go to some sketchy city Like Detroit, Oakland or New York. haha and for that i was sent to the most dangerous country in the world. Which i am so grateful for. Through the Ups and the downs i have learned so much. The mission IS the best thing anyone can do in their life to better it. Not only have i learned about myself and what i can do. Who i am. I have gained a testimony that i WILL NEVER LOSE I know that Jesus Christ is the savior of the World that through Him we ALL can return back to the presence of our Heavenly Father and live with our Families which is really the only thing i really want in this life . To Be there with my family to have Happiness and joy all the time. I have learned you can NEVER GIVE UP no matter where you are because Jesus Christ is right there with you helping you along Everyone Falls down everyone gets a bump here or there but He will always help you. NO ONE has fallen too far or too deep that his arms are not there to grab us. No one is perfect we all have our faults and mistakes and we can become better. Through prayer and scripture study that is an amazing thing we have in our lives that we can have that relationship with our Heavenly Father. Honduras is FULL of amazing people that i have met and talked to during these 2 years I love them. They are my family and just like you guys i have and will do all i can to help them. I have come to know that Heavenly Father loves every one of his Children NO IMPORTA where they live in what circumstances they are in he loves them and wants the best for them. He wants the best for all of s we just have to do our best. I think the theme that has definitely made my mission and changed my life is the message i found one day in the MTC of Come What May and Love it. That is how I Live my life walking i the rain, and the heat. Not having people accept us watching so many things crazy scary or whatever the word may be. YOU HAVE TO LOVE IT. It s so true Learn to laugh remeber the law of consencration and DO YOUR BEST and leave the Rest to the Lord. Pray and Know that everything will get better because if you've had a bad day in the morning it will be better and the next and the next life's a roller coaster it has it's ups and its downs but we all have to find joy in the journey This is another thing i love i know it is true we don't just do something we enjoy to have it end quickly but we have to find joy and happiness and enjoy it. I dont know how else to say it. I know that the Book Of Mormon is True it is i can tell anyone and no one no one can prove me wrong. Try to i freaking dare you there's no way from what is in THERE, What Joseph Smith went through to have the book there is absolutely NO FREAKING WAY its not true I know its true If you don't know find out for yourself this book i love. On Wed. in the morning i was reading it and just a warm spirit came over me that really can only come from this book. There are a Billion Answers waiting for everyone there are blessings to all that read it. I love it. I don't know what else to say there are about a million other things i want to write i want to share and i guess shortly I will. I cant wait to hear what has happened over the past 2 years up in the NSL area igual down here there are funny and crazy things that i cant wait to tell you its gonna be sickyyyy! But really honestly this is my testimony the church is true and THAT'S all there is too it. I love all of you so much thank you for all the letters the support everything. I'm stoked for Stetson to start his adventure it'll be the best thing he will do in his life. Love you all 
Love for the Last Time
ELDER BRIDGER WAYNE CLAYTON
MISION HONDURAS SAN PEDRO SULA
BEST MISSION IN THE WORLD


 Fishing, he hasn't lost  his touch. Wonder if he'll use a rod when he returns???
 Beautiful scenery there, we will need to go there for sure.

Pointing the way towards home!



No comments:

Post a Comment