Sunday, March 10, 2013

President Clayton...and the Final Countdown

This week he sent awesome pictures.  It's coming to an end and to be quite honest, I have been a little sad the past couple of days.  I want him home so badly, and yet I don't want to wish it away for him.  I know that a big piece of his heart will remain there, and I can not fix that.  But, we could not be prouder of all that he has accomplished and the man he has become.  Six days...enjoy, it's almost the end.





 This is the message he sent me this week.  I can't hardly believe that in six days I will finally get to hug this boy.  I've missed him.  He is an awesome son and missionary.  I am one proud mom!

These are the announcements we mailed to family and friends.  He looks so happy!

Well this place is amazing i will not lie its pretty awesome so last Monday after i wrote we went to a place called West End and walked to West BAY so pretty white sand beaches and just way clear water its really tight we ate some lunch and just saw all the like touristy spots which was really cool its awesome here that's i really think the only word to explain it. So My comp is way cool Elder Valerio I've known him my whole mission and hes cool also to be here with elder Williams is so tight cause we know a lot of the same people and its fun haha hes cool too and with 4 elders we just laugh and have fun so its a good time. The island is fun its weird to just be so far away from everything but its all good. The members here are cool still getting to know alot of them they went to the open house of the Tegucigalpa Temple and it was 3 days long to go from boat to Ceiba then to Teguc. and back they were suppose to return Sunday Morning but......there was a big storm and they got stuck in Ceiba so we moved the church until 4 o'clock Sunday with hopes that everyone would return and the attempt FAILED they got stuck in Ceiba so hahah it was prett tight i got to be the President of the Rama hahaha so funny and direct the meeting with the other missionaries the attendance was well alot bigger than we though a whole 13 people showed up haha but it was good we had the sacrament and a short testimony meeting so really it was great.

Oh also just a little FYI we were eating at this lady's house the on Sunday and she gave us some soup with a little bit of meat and a bone and so I'm sucking on the bone and boom a part of my permanent Retainer came unglued with was horrible cause i was licking it and it was cutting up my tongue and stuff so we had a little Dentist 90210 style with Doctor Elder Valerio that cut it out with a Pocket Knife soooo i think i will need an appointment when i get home. Also have you talked with Peterson's what are they doing when Peterson gets home trip or anything.

So other than that awesome stuff it has been a pretty chill week i cant believe its March what the heck how did that just happen . I don't know what I'm going to do where will i work.....where am i going to school.....ah so many questions that i just don't have the answer i know everything will be okay but i don't know much more than that.

I love you guys so much thanks for everything.

LOVE Elder Bridger Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment