Friday, September 16, 2011

His True Purse-anality Coming Out, & Another Baptism!

I was able to be on with him again for a little bit.  This is good and hard at the same time.  Hope it's ok. 

Love your emails everyone of them. Hang in there. You're doing awesome. Love you and will continue to pray have never stopped. I pray mire and harder than I ever have in my entire life. You are AMAZING!!!  I love you. 

Mom

Thanks mom your the greatest!!!! I love you and is it cool if next week i out a list of maybe things you could send?

 His true purse-anality coming out!
Work it!
Another baptism!!!

Hola Familia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you doing well sounds like your week was super sick im stoked you all got the letters so thats cool. Did you guys like the pics of that baptism super sweet huh!! I thought so anyways. So 10 years of Sept 11 ya its not big here at all people dont really know about it but i thought about it yesterday when they anounced the date in church i cant believe it was ten years ago i was in 4th grade in Mrs Priors class. So the carpet looks so awesome i am stoked that youll send me hard copies too but man it looks way awesome.

So you guys ate Hamburgers and Corn on the Cob well ya you could say im jealous ya you can Lucky but thats cool thats wierd its already cold there for september is there still alot of water. The weather here is alright right now it is pouring pouring you guys have never seen rain like this i can tell you that its crazy. And Hot so thats fun.

Freak 6 months can you believe it i cant its nuts i still tell people only 4 months cause the whole spanish thing but ya its good. Im craving so much but next week ill write you with some ideas for a package please i hope thats ok. Fathers and Sons sounded like a hit was it cold of pretty nice. And What movie did you go to really even though it doesnt matter i dont know what movies are out or whatever but ya. It sounds like you guys are doing awesome im glad i love you guys.

Well this week has been super sweet working with some great people we gotta find more so well see how this week goes we have to find somone so hopefully we can oh and Remember Hna Rakel the crazy one super crazy well she finally decided to get baptized so i baptized her on Saturday!!!1 It was aweseme again its amazing to see the change in their lives it really is. Man other than that Nothing much is new oh freak i totally forgot saturday too was dia de niño it is huge here everyone has pinatas candy and its super fun its big here so we got invited to the activity for the primary it was awesome they had 2 pinatas full full of candy with probably like 50 kids there it was nuts a huge party so that was fun. on sunday our other investigadors didnt show up and the one family hid from us flip so typical right but its all good nex week i promise the email will be better sorry for this one.

Come What may and Love It

Love Elder Clayton
My letter to him this week:
Hey Pal!  Hope this finds you well and happy in Honduras.  I am still so grateful for last week.  What a wonderful letter you sent and sound so happy.  You will always remember your first baptism and you look so great. Everyone who I've shown says the same thing.  We are so proud of you and all that you are doing and becoming as you serve.  It's been a great week.  You asked about the letters and as of yesterday, Grandpa & Grandma received one, Dad, Stetson and Caleb and also Rylee all got letters this week.  So, I'm thinking Bethany must have gotten one too.  I have sent another one with some more stickers so hopefully you get those in not too much time.  I will put it in the mail tomorrow. 

This has been a solemn day as it is the 10th anniversary of 9/11.  They have had so many things on the history channel and such.  I remember that day very well.  As I watched and was in shock like the rest of the world, I remember the only thing I could do was pray.  I knelt in the living room at one of the green couches and prayed for peace and comfort for everyone affected.  Dad was in Chicago and ended up driving home.  A lot of things changed on that day.  Several turned to religion for answers.  I was always so glad I knew and believed what I did, so many don't understand the plan of happiness.  That is why it is so important to teach people what you are teaching them.  There is a heareafter and Heavenly Father loves his children.  Even though hard, those people will be taken care of.

Well, it was a busy week for changes here.  As you can see the carpet was laid on Thursday.  They did such an awesome job.  I will get some hard copies and send them to you, too so you can really see it.  It makes our house look so warm and inviting.  We had quite a big piece left and so we decided to do the loft too.  So, this week on Friday we will have another day with the carpet layers.  Dad was able to be here this last time, but I will be here on Friday.  I'll send you another pic on that as well.

Today we had Grandpa and Grandma out for dinner so they could see the new carpet.  We had bbq'd hamburgers and corn on the cob.  We then went up to Joanies and it was a nice evening and then all of the sudden it turned really cold.  We are all sitting there with big quilts and blankets and it's September.  This year's weather has been crazy.  So, we looked up the weather in Honduras and everyone was asking me how you are doing with the weather, the het and the humidity. So how are you doing.  I can't help but think you were in training for that type of weather by doing the NSL job, also the story of the digging the mote, did it remind you of the neighborhood gardens and digging so hard on that?  I did.  It's funny how things all work out, right?

Things are getting back to normal and routine with Labor Day being over.  It really feels like Fall is in the air.  Oh, and this week is your BUMP day!  Six months, crazy, right?  It seems fast most days and some not so quick.  I wish I could have sent you another package, but wasn't certain if you would get it.  So, know that we will celebrate on the 16th as it is always Elder Clayton day.  Is there something you would like?  Craving?  I am putting together another package and want to send you something that you think you would like. 

This past weekend was Father's and Sons.  Caleb and Dad were able to go, they held it at Camp Tracy.  Vince hooked them up.  They had a good time.  Masen went with his dad and brothers.  So, Masen was the oldest and Dallin Jackson was the youngest.  They cooked steaks and potatoes and then in the morning made French Toast and bacon.  I went to the movies with Suzette, Jennifer, Ginny, and Tammy Nielsen.  We all decided we needed to do it more often.  I am so glad we decided to follow the spirit and move seven years ago.  We truly felt like it was meant to be and I can see that we all made such wonderful, life long friends.  Sometimes I wonder what would be different if we hadn't of moved, and I dont' like to think about.  Heavenly Father can truly see the big picture and thank heavens we listen sometimes.

I also sent you a picture of the scooter on it's way to the repair shop.  I have to admit it tugs at my heart to remember seeing the Scooter Gang pull up to SpankyS.  Hope it isn't too much to have fixed.

Well, I guess I'll let you get to the others who have written to you.  Know that I am so happy you're doing so well.  I pray for you always and often.  Please be safe and obedient as I know you will.

I love you so much son,

Love, Mom

p.s. I will be working today so I'm not sure if I'll be able to be on with you.  I so hope I will, but if not, I'm sure your dad will be able to.  Have a wonderful week.  I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Tammy Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment