Thursday, February 9, 2012

Feliz Cumpleanos Elder Clayton!

Holy cow where does the time go. Twenty years came and went so quickly.  I love this boy/man.  Can I even say that.  He will always be my little boy, but I can't hardly say that without tear filled eyes.  Bridger is such a great son and missionary.  We are truly blessed to have him as ours forever. 
We received an email from Bridger on Monday, the day before his b-day and he had gotten his package.  I had asked him if possible to wait to open his box until his actual b-day but I knew he probably wouldn't. Who could, right?  When Tuesday came as I said my morning prayers I asked that somehow, someone would know it was his b-day and make it fun for him in some way. 
After work I went to Parsons Bakery and picked up some brownies to light candles and have our own celebration for him.  Not until Stetson came home and looked on Facebook what a fun tender mercy was waiting for us to see.  I will not know the details until next email, but they say a picture is worth a 1000 words, and in this case, tears.  My prayers were answered even more than I could have imagined.  Here's the proof.  Stetson's words were, "Mom, they must really love him!"  I couldn't agree more.  Enjoy...

 I will document what they had on the pictures on FB, Waiting for Elder Clayton
 Elder Clayton's cake







 They had this on the picture.  Waiting til he finishes his mission until he can drink...ha-ha! 
He's so obedient, awesome




 20!!!  Unbelievable!
Looks so happy!!!  Double Thumbs Up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment