Saturday, February 25, 2012

Having a Blast as He Serves!

This is kind of a different email.  It shows they are working hard and at times playing hard.  I can tell he's loving it there.  He also chatted with me for a minute and told me he had sent a b-day letter in the mail.  Not sure when it will get here.  But, knowing that he remembered makes me happy and I will consider it a bonus when it finally does arrive.  The new picture on the blog is of his roommate from the MTC Elder Peterson.  These two became instant buddies and we have in turn become good friends with his family here at home.  Elder Peterson was an answer to our prayers and they are always so excited to see each other.  This was at a Zone Conference.   Enjoy...

Well what up hows it going  well we had a good week so alright this is
what hapened with world war 3 right so we live next to the ZLs haha so
tight to live with other missionarys its so fun. So the other night i
was on the roof in the hammack and i went to go to bed at like 1015
and my house is locked and my ZL is inside with a bucket of water are
so hes like throwing water out of the windows to my and my comp and
haha ya it was pretty funny but i didnt want any part of it so i went
back upstairs and was just chilling when he shows up my Zl with a
bucket of water that got me a little wet so i run down to the 2nd
level where we live and hes now locked out of his house so i go over
to the pila the place where there is like a pool of water and i FILL
FREAKING FILL a huge bucket of water so he runs up and bear hugs me
thinking im not gonna get me wet but i was already wet so it didnt
matter and i poured it over him and me not once not twice but 3
freaking buckets big buckets of water so then were just running and
having a slip and slide on the walk way when we hear the neighbors
from under us she starts yelling cause all the water turned into a
freaking water fall haha and was pouring down we hear her unlock the
door my ZL whos from El Salvador Looks at me and says the roof heck ya
i agree with him so we run up there and we were sitting in a aspot
w¡here we could see everything going down she comes up knocks on our
doors where our comps dont answer the freak9ing doors so she goes to
get the other neighbors when Diego the zl i was with tels me were
running to the other side on the other side of a dirt pile haha
laaying in dirt listening to the water fall ahhaa so then she goes
back down and me and diego go back gotta change cause we were muddy
and full of weeds haha so we cleaned up then we went to go apolpgize
and they were way tight about it and were friends now with the
neighbors haha so that was fun.
Then i woke up the other morning with a flame thrower in my face cause
my ZL was using the OFF bug spray with a match to wake me up at 530 in
the morning hahaa cause he had taken my keys freak man i dont klnow
when this war is gonna end but its gotta be soon haha so that was the
fun part of my week.

Also we are working with some super cool people theres a lady named
Elsa Ramona so tight shes like 60ish but so freaking tight love the
lady also with that fool from the states hes nuts man hding from the
goverment cause hes done some crazy things its been a great week. It
ended kinda suckly cause m comp had a fever of 102 yesterday but other
then that we were all good.

Today we went and played futbol for like 3 hours it was bomb i love
futbol here its the best.

I hope Everything is good i hope Mom you had an amazing Bday i love you all

Love Elder Bridger Clayton

Come What May and Love It AND YOU GOTTA LOVE IT BABY

No comments:

Post a Comment