Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Senior Companion & a Miracle...Awesome Week

This is a great email.  He has worked hard and his efforts and faith are paying off, big time.  Love him so much.  Our bishop told me this week as hard as it is for me to miss him, it's going to be harder when he tells us he doesn't want to come home.  He may be getting there...

Enjoy...

MAN

What a crazy week so we got the call on monday night that Elder
CLAYTON has a change freak ok so packed my stuff and tuesday we went
to Central for the meeting and everyone was freaking out not knowing
what was gonna happen with me. So then on Tuesday we went and said
goodbye to the members and the converts 6 weeks was super short in
progresso but its not my choice right. Anyways it was bomb a lady made
us pizza haha shes socool as i said goodbye they asked what time i was
leaving in the morning i said at 5 in the morning. and so they said
ok. So went home packed all my stuff and went to bed woke up at like
330 to get ready and go as we were waiting for the taxi this family
comes to the house to say one more goodbye and it made me feel good
but a little sad cause they were all crying haha im glad i made a good
impression but ya thats what happened. So then i go to changes saw
Peterson and talked to him so tight right then cambios started and
well they are in Alphabitical order UNLESS they will wait for some
till the middle or the end for a suprise right anyways A´S AND B´S are
said C´s and my name is not called were going through the whole list
and were on the M´s and im getting super nervous whats gonna go down.
Until at the very end we hear this. Elder Zavaleta will go as junior
comp with Elder Clayton who is Senor Comp youre trainer and you will
be opening the Area of Calpules Satelite!!!! Ah man are you kidding me
the elders went nuts ahaha it was super fun but super crazy hahah the
crowd went wild. So ya im a Dad haha in the mish with my Kid Elder
Zavaleta hes cool hes pretty much to describe him youve all seen the
best 2 years the new elder i want to say his name is cahoon it is a
match identical twin just hes from El Salvador is the differnce ah so
we go to a meeting then its off to the area when we were in a taxi
with the ZLS and theyre way tight telling me the elders before sucked
never worked and its bad so i said ok we will see. We get to the house
oh my gosh PIGS the 4 of us cleaned the house for like 3 hours it was
terrible!!1 Finding movies Cds ah it was so bad i was actually pretty
ticked cause they didnt do one thing to help us but whatever. So then
i start lookinng for people they were teaching anything NOTHING
NOTHING they did not have 1 investigadr and well we can say the area
is DEAD haha but thats why were here to turn that around i just hope
that we can do a good job. So trainind is fun kinda differernt but its
good my comp is chill a little out there but good. So then we had a
crazy evpericane that honestly freak strenghthened my testimony a ton
we were out getting to know the area when we passed by a house and
they greeted us and we passed it and somthing said go back ok so we
turned around and started to talk to her nice lady and she was a
member right just inactive is what she says ok so as were talking
there is screaming and she goes to see whats going on and her daughter
had fallen down and split her heads open with blodd GUSHING from her
head it honestly was one of the things that has actually scared me
here because i thoiught she was gonna die becuase of all the blood in
like 2 seconds i pulled some oil from my backpack and told my comp to
do the first part and fast as the mom was holding her daughter both of
them are screaming he does it blood still gushing then my turn i
sealed the first part and gave a blessing in this blessing i said that
the blood will stop NOW that you will return to normal tomorrow! i
said in the Name of Jesucristo Amen we took our hands from her head
and....It had stopped bleeding as i am writing this there are like
tears in my eyes because it was a miracle miracle thats the only way
to describe it miracle. She then went and layed down we then said
another prayer and bounced with just in my head HOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED
i have never seen anything like it.so the night ended and the next day
we were working close so we went by and she was playing outside with
her friends with NO MARK at all!!! Amazing Amzing thats all i have to
say i really am liking this area we dont know alot but its good i love
being a nmissionary i witnessed a miracle this week
 But ya anyways i really like this area im more in the city city and i
like it like that more but ya im good im praying for you guys Dad and
especially for Grandma Kathy Thats tight about Jimmer im a jimmer fan

Love You all so much hope to hear from You

Love Elder Clayton
He was on during my lunch hour so I was able to chat back and forth.  I am so grateful for this, it makes him seem not so far away.

Mom:  You made me have tears too. That is why you are there.  You may have some
struggles but. You are being prepared. I love you and am excited for you.
Elder Clayton::  Hey Thanks i honestly this week have loved being a missionary its
awesome it is good we just have to work freaking hard but well do it

Mom:  I have no doubt. I'm proud of you. And it truly was a miracle. You're
 awesome.
Elder Clayton:  Oh my gosh when i walked in the house i was so ticked honestly its ridicouous when i see the fools at the next change meeting  im gonna let em know about it

Mom: I know. You sometimes have to have the bitter to appreciate the sweet.  How
 was cleaning?  I'm sure it makes you thankful you know how to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment