Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year, Training and Lot's Wife


This week I was so looking forward to his email as I was a little concerned about his being in a new area, brand new missionary and what would happen.  This will not disappoint.  He is such a great missionary and will train this new elder to love his mission, just like he has.  He is doing awesome and you can tell he is going to be just fine in this new adventure and area.  It was so great to talk to him and it felt like he really was right there with me.  Just like old times.  So, enjoy, it's a good one...

TRUJILLO COLON
So hey we just came off of a 5 hour hike i am DEAD but ready to start the new year right
HEY guys how's it going i hope you're all ready to start the new year and do as Katy Perry has told us and "don't ever look back don't ever look back" we had a message last week in church about freak I don't know the story all that well right but soddom and Gomorrah and the wife of or her name is Lot and so the story goes as you know the city is wicked haha an apostle came and actually compared San Pedro Sula to this city but anyways said it would be destroyed and the needed to leave in the instructions to leave we're specific........go now and don't look back and what did she do looked back and turned to a pillar of salt so the message was with 2013 don't look back on the bad look at the good and keep going forward we make mistakes every one  of us but its with the gospel of Jesus Christ we can be healed and keep going. I really can't believe that for 1 full year I did not one time NOT ONE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!step a single foot on American soil haha pretty cool huh I'm pretty much hondureƱo you could say but it's all good.

Man how awesome was it to talk to you guys on FaceTime isn't technology freaking amazing you guys were honestly only a foot away from me I loved talking to you and I loved cooking with mom it made me feel as if I were home again hahaha so it was good my comp had a good time talking as we'll even though he has only been away from home for 21days he felt good and said the time went by so fast which don't know why but it really does fly. Thanks for all of you're love and support you guys are the best  a mission is the funnest thing in the world. This week was pretty awesome we had some good city's and I feel that we will have a lot of success in this area in Trujillo we have found some really awesome people and I'm pretty stoked its so pretty here definitely one of the top 5 prettiest places I've ever seen in my life it's awesome I love the ocean the great salt lake has nothing on the ocean.

But I do like training it's awesome to work with a new elder that has the spirit of a new missionary I've been learning a lot and decided I'm gonna read the Book of Mormon 1 more time completely before I finish its about 8 pages a day but I can and will do it. So anyways I also did want to say I love you guys and I'm fine I don't know why maroon 5 made a music video of my experience in calpules but haha oh well just know I am fine never have been better and it was a one of a kind experience more details to come so haha just wait. So yesterday wasn't the best day in church but we just have to keep going.


Love Elder Bridger Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment