Sunday, January 13, 2013

Living the Dream on the Beach, and What's for Dinner?


You will see that is doing well, and loving his new area.  I love this email.  I can hear his voice and laughter as if he's telling it to me.  This is a good one. I thought about taking one of the parts out about what they eat and then decided its worth sharing.  This one is lol.  Enjoy...

So sounds like its been a pretty cool week at home I hope you all had a great time we went to the beach today and played soccer on the beach it was so sick I loved it so fun then I ate some lobster crab and shrimp a HUGE plate for a whopping 10 dollars pretty good deal right the ocean food is pretty bomb and its fresh  so ya anyways.
First off might. Just say come what may and love it i know you're sick of this quote but I freaking love it. We just have to do our best and leave the rest to The Lord. I think more than anything out here I have learned just that very thing.  I have thought about ohhh a million things this week hahah anyways I love you here's how the week went.

Well it has been a really good week here in Trujillo on the beach haha that sounds pretty tight to say anyways this week lets just see there is definitely not the best food out here miles away from the big city so this we we got the pleasure to eat chicken feet, cow liver and cow heart and kidney are you kidding me why do people eat this stuff it's HORRIBLE but downed it like a champ with a little help from the tortillas my comp on the other hand had a well we can say rough time and did not finish the food we hit up a pulperia after and it was all good so that was Tuesday ok so we get to Thursday and go to dinner where they give us a plate of eggs beans and rice pretty typical and then the Hermana throws some pig skin stuff I don't know what we would call it but I can say it was fresh so fresh it still had all the hair on it so ugh that was rough but then we look in the bowl  To see if there is anything else other parts that are edible when I see it..... Pig penis aghhhhhhh holy freak no that is where I'm drawing the line I just about died my kid just about passed out when the son came in saw we weren't gonna eat it and started eating it hair and all agh almost throwing up we thanked the Hermana and peaced out jee what am I doing with my life......oh ya I'm doing what The Lord wants me to do come what may and love it right haha oh man it was bad bad week for food so ya anyways I hope everyone at home ate well this week haha but its all good.

Also so now the year is over right and my calendar you sent me ended and I love my calendar because I write down all that's happened in the days right but huh how hard it is to find a calendar here in all of Trujillo there isn't any so we went to Tocoa and there was a bank there that people pointed me in the direction so I go ask them and ya they have like 8 million stacked up so I ask if I can have one she says they are only for clients and no so I sit there and talk for a bit and nah she is not bugging so I'm like alright alright you wanna play this little game I go to the next Hermana in line and ask her if she is a client and will be making a transaction today she says yes and so I ask here if she can get me a calendar she's like yeah no problem so boom she did it after going to 13 different stores banks and all we got one i was stoked the Hermana was tight these are the people who need to be members of the church cause they're so tight so Tocoa was a success we also had interviews with president on Saturday it was good I love president Veirs he's the man I don't know if you guys get to write him on the blog or anything but he is an awesome guy I love him. So then we got back Saturday at 5 to Trujillo and well no light puchika. So we were in the dark all night.

Also yesterday we had 5 new people in church yesterday so we are hoping they will progress and total will be good we should have a baptism this week if everything goes good hoping for good weather!!!! So I love you guys so much thanks for everything.

Also I would love to throw a shout out to the demoux family you're the bomb thanks so much for you're Christmas card and letter I can't wait to meet the 2 princesses see Connor knock someone out in karate and go to a play of Carson's while listening to them play the piano you guys are AWESOME I LOVE YOU .....L.GO BRONCOS and I hope the ankle gets better Kim.
LOVE Elder Clayton
PS got bishop bobs package today tell him thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment