Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hurricane, Putting on a Sweater & Heavenly knows Everyone of Us

This week my email to him was entitled, Fuhreezing.  He replied back with it was a bit chilly in Honduras too.  76 degrees and he had to put on a sweater.  Not sure I can even relate.  I'm just about ready to book a ticket to pick him up.  He is doing awesome.  I also found a bonus picture on the mission blog with Elder Peterson.  Today is 49 days until his return...I just may make it after all.  Enjoy...



Cold here too freak it hit 76 geeze I had to put my freaking sweater on cause I'm not used to it its horrible


Well a crazy week has come and gone and this is the final week of January can you believe that anyways to start off I got a call on Tuesday saying I had to go to SPS for my residency I was stoked cause a 70 came elder Mayne's and colon was not invited but I got to go because of the special circumstances so I had divisions with some other elders that were going as well we worked the day then got into the bus to go to SPS at 2:30am yeah we are so far from San Pedro not even funny but we got to the church at 8:45 so long trip when the multi Zona starts and only goes for 45 mins what huh oh elder Mayne's had to catch a plane so he was off quick its cool listening to a 70 they're great guys. So I get my residence done and we are back on the bus to go to colon at 3:30 so as we are waiting to go there is this girl that's sitting alone in the back of the bus with just a garbage bag of stuff. And honestly something hit me like go talk to her, but I'm just thinking its my head and all when I finally ask another elder named Roper to come with me and talk to her.....so we get to her and were just like hey what's up where are you going she tells us ceiba and so we ask her if she has ever talked to missionary's and she says " I'm a member" wow heck ya that's sweet so I start asking here what ward she is from and all that so then she says no I'm going to my uncles house she's from Tegucigalpa but was coming from ocuetepeque because her parents \ kicked her out of the house and she had no where to go..her parents aren't members and she is only 14 years old she had the idea to go to the states illegally but got scared so she was going to ceiba I couldn't believe it this girl only 14 years old was just lost lost and scared and we freaking found her. When we started talking to her she lit up knowing that the church is in ceiba man it was a cool experience just something that tells you God knows every one of his children. And loves them so that was tight.

So finally after the San Pedro excursion I got to Trujillo Friday at 11 to a HURRICANE  I have never ever seen such a storm it was crazy so crazy we couldn't leave no power wind knocking down trees flooding houses it rained for 36 hours and right now still raining geeze its bad the good thing is our inv. went to church and we have some baptism dates this weekend hopefully 3!!!! But we have to see how everything goes Trujillo is super tight I love it i love teaching and looking at the ocean freak the ocean is TIGGHT  love it so yeah that was the week pretty much it was sweet well thanks for all your love and support you guys are the best love you so much.

Love Elder Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment