Friday, October 21, 2011

Paid for Transportation, another Baptism and a New Skill!

This is an awesome letter.  Seems like he has realized that attitude is so much of your success and happiness.  Loved this one.  He's doing so great and we can tell he's happy.  For that we are grateful.  Thank you for your support and prayers, they are being answered as you will see...  Enjoy...

Ok so as of right now i havent read any emails im gonna try this this week and see how it goes so let me tell you  a little thats gone on the week first on thursday we had an activity en the stake it was super awesome but before that we were gonna leave with our ward supposibly there was gonna be a bus but it never freaking came so me and velasquez got in a rapidito and were on our way when i spotted a hermana from the ward with her two little girls waiting for the bus from the ward that was never gonna come and i was just thinking man thats a good mom holding the hands of her little girls waiting for an activity so i told the helper to stop and pick em up heck yai paid theyre journey and it was so worth it as i was thinking about it i then the activity was super cool i loved that too it was way fun the youth danced dances from all over the world it was super cool.. Also so last Pday i put all the primary songs in spanish on my ipod and the other night we were rocking to those i love the primary songs as i look back i loved primary and every song has such a good message its great. So then also one of the days of the week we had service in another area with our district i love my district theyre super sick elders we did yard work honduras style ya pretty much its a heres your machete now chop the freak out of everything and its good haha it was way fun And also this week we had a little set back as our laundry ladys washer broke so yep washin my clothes by hand again gotta love it!!!! hAHA no really i dont mind it at all i just listen to my ipod while im at the pila its really quite alright. Then man something so bomb happened Freddy Jimenez was baptized this saturday really this kid is so cool i love him he is an investigador but really too hes my friend i love him when the dl in his intreview asked him who to baptize he was just like clayton noone else how sweet right man that made me feel good ya know its hard sometimes but when things like this happen its all totally worth it!!!! So then wow sunday was just an amazing day first for church the sacrament bread was banana bread double thumbs up there hahah right super sweet then ah ah man for lunch we got pigs feet ah man those are bad but you know what i have learned down here i honestly can eat whatever is in font of me on my plate nah i dont enjoy it all but i can do it a sweet skill that i have aquired sweet huh. Then also Pres Veirs wrote us a letter last week from a talk by pres Hinckley talking about on the mish you come to know the savior as your best friend its so true for me its so true when i have none to talk to i just pray ask to feel the spirit and that i can well have a freind for the day and really i can feel him there with me its amazing so thats a little about this week i just got done playong futbol im gettin better i can tell you that haha but ya its all good ill read your emails and wrtie you back youre the best family in the world I LOVE YOU

COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT

LOVE ELDER BRIDGER CLAYTON
And my letter to him...

Hello Pal!  Can you believe it's been 7 months today that we took you to the MTC to start this amazing journey?  Somedays it seems like forever and yet when I look back on the growth you have done and who you are becoming it is so awesome.  How you doing pal?  How was your week?

I have to admit your letter was far too short, but I understand.  The bug bite had me a little concerned?  What was it, and are you ok?  I told Tammy Nielsen that for all I know you could be missing a leg.  Please update me on that one if you would. 

This has been a busy week I guess, not too much excitement, but I'll update you on what's happened.  Monday night we went to dinner with the Petersen's at Salt City Burger.  We love them!!!  We had a blast and they loved the food.  It was quite slow which we were grateful for so we didn't feel rushed.  I am going to send a couple of pics to you of the night and then of course I'll get some hard copies and mail to you in your next letter.   Letia and I feel as if we have always known each other.  We already have another date planned and seriously this makes the time go by faster.  We catch up on you and Elder Petersen and it is awesome.  He is doing well, a couple of more ingrown toenails, but other than that he seems like he has the same frustrations as you do.  I went to the Sister Veirs blog and there were some pics of his zone on there.  When are there going to be some of you???  I look each time and cross my fingers hoping for some to see how you're doing.  Can you send some this time with your email.  I just miss your face and need to see you.

Friday night was the Bountiful/WX game.  21 years, will this be the year???  NOPE, they killed us, 44 - 21 it was bad.  We stayed the whole time however, die hard true fans.  It was fun at the beginning when we were in it but after the beginning of the third quarter, it was all over.  Oh well, maybe next year.  Probably not though.  We sat close to Morgan and I talked to her.  She's so sweet and it was fun to visit and she how she's doing.  She says she's able to talk with you and for that I'm grateful.  If it helps you stay happy and focused then I'm all for it.  Did you ever know that Shad came home?  I thought he was going to go back out, but it's not looking promising.  And Kyle Johnson was there, guess where he is working???  Deseret Book!!!  And, thinking of a mission.  Awesome!  Love Kyle.  He's a great kid and said to make sure we tell you hello.

Next week at this time Masen will have given his farewell talk.  Seems like forever since he got his call and now it's 10 days away.  He's excited and anxious and I think just needs to be on his way.  They are doing the Costa Vida spread, trend setter that you are.  Wendy asked me if it was ok if they did the same.  I think it was so smart.  So of course we don't mind.  I need to tell you again thanks for being such a great son and helping us with that, it was what you wanted and we are so grateful for your  hard work and help in so many ways.  I just got called to say the prayer, ugh!!!  I'll probably cry, it's a given.  I will miss Masen with him around I feel like you're around. 

How's the investigators coming along.  We pray for you always for those people's hearts to soften and listen to the message you are telling them.  They will listen.  Get them to know you.  People will want to know Christ because they know you and see the light that you have.

I love you pal.  I'm so proud of you and look so forward to Monday's to see how you are doing.  I pray that your safe and happy.  Know that Heavenly Father is blessing us through your service.  You're amazing.

Hope you have a wonderful week.

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment