Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Padilla Familia are Baptized and Singing with Elder Clayton

Well Fam hows it going man i love me some Pday action when i get to talk to you guys thanks for your emails they are the bomb i love em you guys are the best this week has been a little rough but hey got through it right so a ton has happened since last week this area thats next to us was closed and was given to us so ya im opening an area again so on sundays we have divisiones one in La Lopez and the other in La Victorias HAHA man the area is huge but its good really havent worked alot in the new area this week but we will get to it. So thats Crazy also this week this is a side note for Mom Jeff Fergusen came here Dec 8 2005 i found a vision the mission magazine with his name in it haha funny right but when he came the mission was in belize too but its not now but ya cool side note right.

Also oh freak get this so we baptized the familia Padilla this week si Hombre SWEET HUH but heres a great story for you ah man so on Tuesday we contacted this guy and wwent in his house and he talked in a wierd voice then i noticed his toenails were painted after the lesson i asked VELASQUEZ IF HE WAS gay and he thought yes so we decided we wouldnt go back it was super wierd but then we were in the padillas house and a voice said from outside the moms name a wierd voice when i asked the girl who it was she told me cristofer hes one of those gays!!! Huh on no hes found us again freak he walked in grabbed something and left nothing else. Then had a lesson and left all good then on Friday night we were there again to have another lesson but this time cristofer and his better half were working on the house doing somthing with the roof i dont really know. Anyways sang a hym prayed had a lesson prayed and were leaving then talked to the mom for a minute outside the house and this gay says ah youre leaving already and were like ya ya were out a here and he says this ah freaking gays ah but i want to sing too....I want to sing with Elder CLAYTON!!!!WHAT did this gay just say to me oh freak no after that we told him peace and left freaking ridicoulos. So ya that is the story of the week geeze

Also so we baptized familia padilla super cool familia there gonna be awesome ill see if i can throw a pic on but how are you guys man you better be awesome i love you guys so much not gonna lie the 2 things that get me through the week are pday en emailing and my ipod freak i want more songs so ill see what i can do about that i have thought about buying  a new ipod down here tell me what you think and then get music from  other elders so well see tell me what you think I love you all so Much.. Stetson youre the man i hope you had fun at the dance send me a pic of you and pars and Caleb keep being awesome how is school man are you loving JR high

COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT, ITS LIKE IVE ONLY GOT ONE NIGHT ITS GONNA BE YOU AND ME ON THE DANCE FLOOR AND ALL THE OTHER GOOD LYRICS

LOVE ELDER BRIDGER CLAYTON
He is struggling a bit and I was able to email back and forth for a little bit.  He asked for some more music and a few things which are on their way and then sent this to me.  These little messages are priceless.
 
Mom i love you thanks so much for being my Mom and thanks for just ah being the BEST

And my letter to him:

Hello Pal!  Hope this finds you well and happy.  I have to admit after reading your letter last week and being able to be on with you, I love Mondays.  I will be working today but it is a no dr day and so I will try and catch you on.  I am getting your package ready to send.  Funny thing, you know Kaylynn from SpankyS?  Well, she is going to need a kidney transplant and her family didn't match her, so remember Heather Hanson, Biggest Loser, Heather Hanson, well she is a match.  So, her ward organized a yard sale fund raiser in Winegar's parking lot to help with some of the expenses.  Caleb and I decided to go over and see what they had an offer a donation to her.  They had several books, LDS ones and after going through a couple of boxes, I found a Jesus the Christ book.  Miracle!!! and only .50.  Bargain.  So, I have been able to get all you requested except the Dexatrim.  Dad thinks I shouldn't send it to you.  I will think about it, you are funny, you look amazing and it's not worth getting you into trouble sending something that I probably shouldn't. So, let me  know what you think.  The rest of the stuff was easy to get and will be in the mail on Tuesday.  Even the cookies. 

So, this week was a little uneventful.  I had a dumb cold, which may be allergies.  I can't decide.  I have a man voice and a stuffy nose so I think it's probably allergies, but I'm hoping it will go away soon.  It's annoying.

Today was the Primary program in our ward.  They seriously are the best.  Everyone did such a great job.  We were all surprised that Savannah didn't do her part.  She froze when it was her turn, which is quite out of character for her.  I love the spirit these meetings bring.  It seriously is the best Sacrament Meeting of the year.  Remember when you wrote on the commend card that they sounded better than the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.  I totally remember that.  I also found myself thinking back to the time when you were four and had a part about Daniel and the lions den and watched as your eyes got droopier and droopier and fell fast asleep.  I spoke in our Primary and told those kids how it seemed like just yesterday that you were in Primary just like they are and now you are serving a mission and teaching children the same things that you learned in Primary.  It is such a great organization.  I also talked about music that you mentioned in your email, too.  How all those songs they are learning may one day get them through hard times.  The messages in music help you so much and are so simple we just have to listen.  Do you remember when I hurt my back and had to have an MRI.  I looked at that long tube that I was put into and immediately the thing that got me through it without losing it was singing Primary songs in my head.  I still remember thinking how grateful I was to know those songs as they gave me such peace and comfort in what I thought was a difficult time.

Loved that you spoke in church and you say you struggle with Spanish.  I can't imagine that you could speak if your language was not the best.  Don't be so hard on yourself, I know that you're getting it and you still have only been there for such a short time and your companion is one who has been speaking this his whole life.  Don't let it discourage you.  You're doing so well and we are all so proud of you.

And the story about the boiled green bananas, oh man that sounds so bad.  What a great plan of the bag in your pocket.  Just don't leave them in there, I am sure they smell so bad.  We all got a great laugh about this.

Yesterday was homecoming dance and Stetson went with Natalie Parson's.  We also went to the game which they won, shocker!  They played Cyprus which Stetson said they were hoping by playing a not really well team they could hopefully win the game.  It was fun to go and see all the kids and of course all the neighborhood was there too and sat together.  Gates lead the team on the field and we went down and said hello to him.  He actually looks really good and can work his chair with his hands.  He seems to have quite a bit of movement in his wrists and hands, but nothing in his legs.  So sad still to see him.  He keeps pretty good tabs with Garrett and says he's doing well in California.  He said to tell you hello, but I can't help but think he is sad knowing how different his life would be without that one choice and action.

Well, things here are good and moving along.  The weather is wonderful and the Fall colors are changing.  If forever had a season it would have to be Fall.  The days are perfect and the evenings are cool.  Let me know if you need/want anything else as I will box up all the things tomorrow and get it on it's way. 

How are your shoes, your shirts, your socks?  Just want you to have what you need.  Still not drinkingDiet Pepsi, had a few tastes this week.  Still miss it, remember when you quit for over two years.  You're so great that way.  When you put your mind to something you get it.

I love you so much pal and pray for you everyday.  Have a wonderful week.

Be safe and obedient,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment